That’s right. We’ve done it again. Behold the new, redesigned Camalot C4. Now 10% lighter, these bad boys have eclipsed our classic, cornerstone cams, and feature a more modern design that gives climbers everything they love about the old Camalots but add new touch-points like a wider trigger for easier handling, and our innovative trigger keeper for compact racking with sizes #4, #5 and #6.
Size: 0.3, 0.4
- USD: $ 62.75
The world’s best-selling, most trusted cam just got better. The new, redesigned Camalot C4 has now upped the ante, considering it’s 10% lighter yet just as durable as before. Plus, it features a modern design that improves on the old tried-and-true Camalots. The cam’s lobes are lighter and more sculpted, optimized for strength to weight, while the slings have a visual update for easier differentiation when racking. And speaking of racking, we’re introducing a new innovative trigger keeper on sizes #4, #5, and #6, that keeps the big guys contracted for compact racking and immediately release when you’re ready to place. We’ve also widened the trigger as well for better handling.
- New design is 10% lighter
- Lighter sculpted lopes optimized for strength to weight
- Innovative trigger keeper on sizes #4, #5 and #6 for compact racking
- Slings are updated visually for easier differentiation when racking
- Double-axle design offers the widest range for each cam unit
- C-Loop continuous cable stem design is strong and durable
- Color-coded for easy identification and a wide range of sizes
- Neutrino Rackpack available for easy racking (see Carabiners)
[0.3] 69.8 g (2.46 oz), [0.4] 77.5 g (2.73 oz)
[0.3] 8 kN, 1798 lbf, [0.4] 9 kN, 2023 lbf
[0.3] 13.8-23.4 mm (0.54-0.92 in), [0.4] 15.5-26.7 mm (0.61-1.05 in)