Cirque 35 Pack
Inspired by our climbing packs and built for discerning ski mountaineers, the Cirque 35 is our mid-sized, ultralight ski pack with all of the features needed for technical alpine objectives in a clean and simple design. Compatible with our AvaLung Element (sold separately).
[M/L] 35 L (2135 cu in)
[M/L] 1075 g (2 lb 6 oz)
- USD: $ 147.73
Clean, simple and fully dialed for demanding ski lines from the Chugach to Chamonix, the Black Diamond Cirque 35 is our technical ski mountaineering pack with a mid-sized capacity. The Cirque’s minimalist construction features an active suspension, as well as our unique CINCH closure system that opens or closes the top with a single pull. A slide-in avy tools pocket and rope and ice tool attachments secure all your gear, while a quick-deploy piolet system that is compatible with piolets, technical tools and mixed tools comes in handy during unexpected sections of no-fall terrain.
- Active, form-fitting suspension with SwingArm™ shoulder straps, stretch-woven hipbelt pocket and single gear loop
- Unique CINCH closure opens or closes with a single pull
- Detached, ultralight SilNylon lid pocket (sold seperatley)
- Integrated avy tools pocket with drain holes
- Tuck-away diagonal ski carry and A-frame carry, stowable helmet flap
- Ice-tool PickPockets™, tuck-away rope strap and quick-deploy piolet system is compatible with piolets, technical tools and mixed tools
- AvaLung-Ready design accommodates AvaLung Element (sold separately)
[M/L] 45 L (2746 cu in), [S/M] 43 L (2624 cu in)
[M/L] 1.06 kg (2 lb 5 oz), [S/M] 1.03 kg (2 lb 4 oz)
Dynex (210d + PE 200d)