Fuel Hammer Ice Tool
Our high-performance, all-around mixed tool built for the modern winter climber, the Fuel Hammer features a redesigned head that includes a hammer for added swing weight and pounding pins in the alpine.
Length : 50 cm
Head : Stainless steel
Pick : Chromoly steel
Shaft : Aluminum
Grip : Co-molded rubber
- USD: $ 296.17
Combining the aggressive ice and mixed performance of the original Fuel with a redesigned head, the Fuel Hammer offers additional swing weight and pin-pounding performance in alpine terrain. The streamlined, hydroformed shaft extends all the way through the grip for responsive feel and rigidity, and the adjustable pommel allows for fine-tuning the fit to suit your hand size and glove choice. The clippable spike is easily removable for days at the crag.
- Lightweight shaft hydroformed from single piece of aluminum that extends through the grip for responsive feel and rigidity
- One-piece hammer head for increased swing weight and pounding pins
- Dual-density adjustable pommel features spacing washers to accommodate different glove and hand sizes
- Offset upper grip for modern leashless climbing
- Removable clippable spike
- Ice+ Pick included
655 g (1 lb 7 oz)