Rohner Grand Slam Socks
Your optimal climate, from the inside out. Built for the most rugged of adventures, this medium-weight sock is engineered to regulate heat, so you’ll stay warm in cool temps, and cool in the heat. An anatomical cut – there’s a left and right sock – creates a custom fit that hugs the contours of your feet. Targeted reinforcement on high-impact areas protects the ankle, instep and shin. Skin-friendly fibers wick away moisture and deliver antibacterial and antistatic powers. This all-weather sock will beat the elements.
- USD: $ 17.09
Expert footwork begins with a high performance sock that minimizes the impact of shocks, slips, starts and stops on the court. This anatomically-designed sock provides targeted reinforcement on key stress zones. You’ll get maximum stability, supreme softness, pure comfort and a snug fit that anticipates your every move.
- Functional sports socks for tennis and indoor sports, shock-absorbing and slip-resistant for fast step combinations on the court
- Anatomical left/right design for a seat that surrounds your foot contours
- Advanced Profilen® fibers are dirt- and water-repellent and offer superior gliding properties to prevent blisters
- Consists of the innovative and environmentally friendly Tencel® fibre, manufactured using nanotechnology and known for its durability, softness and breathability.
- Rohner’s patented Air Channel System prevents heat and moisture build-up and keeps your socks and feet dry for hours guaranteed
- Cleverly reinforced heel and toe area protects sensitive zones
- Terry cloth in the sole area for padding, comfort and outstanding shock-absorbing properties
- Targeted piqué structure improves air circulation
- Antibacterial, anti-odour and antistatic
- Linked sock toe for a seamless toe area to avoid friction or irritation of the foot
MATERIAL & CARE
20% Polyamide (MerylSkinlife®)
14% Polyamide (Tactel®)
1% Elastane (Lycra®)
Anthracite, Beige, Black, Navy Blue
L (42-44), M (39-41), S (36-38), XL (44-46)